Revision as of 12:19, 17 January 2017 by Jscott (Reverted edits by Megalanya1 (talk) to last revision by Jscott)
A game is something created for recreation. Lots of them have been created using computers.
Games that will be closing
Games that have already been brutally murdered
- Angels Wrath / Angel's Wrath — killed by LeKool games, murder announced 13 December 2014 
- DDTank2 — killed by its owners by not renewing the contract with Kabam, if I understand correctly, against Kabam's wishes (but don't trust what I say), 5 March 2015 
- Metal Skies — killed by Kabam 6 March 2015 
- Pixie Hollow Online — Hollowed out and burned to the ground by Disney 19 September 2013.  Official announcement
- Marble Blast Online — died "when InstantAction was shut down by InterActiveCorp" 
- Google+ games — "deleted from Google+ in June 2013" 
- Marble Blast Gold (Xbox) — died with introduction of Xbox Live Arcade 
- Marble Blast Ultra — removed from Xbox Live Arcade 12 February 2011 
Presumably alive-ish, as abandonware
- Marble Blast released in Dec. 2002 for Windows; Mac+Linux 1 month later 
- Marble Blast Gold at least Mac+Windows versions; presumably Linux too? 
- Marble Blaster "Released by eGames on CD for Windows"; "listed as Version 1.3 of Marble Blast"