|Project status||Special case|
portalgraphics.net is an art website that primarily displays images created with openCanvas.
On July 27th 2016, the site underwent a "service change" and became a "rendering" site. During the overhaul, data was deleted, including user data and associated data, which assumedly included images a user uploaded. 
All data in PGN Community will be deleted on July 27th, 2016.
- PGN Community user account data
- Uploaded illustration data (event file, event animation file)
- Data posted to community (forum)
If you would like to save an event file or event animation file posted to the PGN community, please download them by July 27th, 2016.
Regarding the personal information in your PGN Community account, we will delete it in a secure and responsible way
The goal is to get as much of the site saved on Wayback Machine as much as possible. The good news is that important URLs are based around numbers
- The info page for a given image
- Full size view of an image
n can be anywhere from 1 to 90360. New images are added daily
Direct Image URLs
n is the same number as n from the page URL. m is n rounded down to the thousandth, unless n is less than 1000, in which case m is 0000. So if n is 3234, m is 3000. If n is 253, m is 0000
If an image has been taken down, viewing a page URL will either yield the message "This illustration has been deleted already, or it does not exist.( illust_index:get_no_image_data. )" or "This page's ID is invalid, or you do not have authority to access to this page.( id )". In the latter case, viewing an image directly will still work, while in the former case, a direct image URL will redirect to a dedicated 404 page while still yielding a status code of 200.
Savingproperly may be impossible, as functionality relies on the current time as a UNIX timestamp in the URL, generated by Date.now()
If the site's servers are overwhelmed, the page will be rendered with the message "回線が込み合っております。時間をおいて再度アクセスしてください" ("The lines are crowded. Please try again at a later time") while still yielding a status code of 200.
Some areas of the site, such asand are Japanese-exclusive; clicking the "English" link will take you to the front page.
Other site structure info
Language setting is enforced via the cookie "langset" set to either "en" or "ja".
- Preserve artist data
- Artist Profile page: http://www.portalgraphics.net/pg/profile/?user_id=n
- Gallery at first page: http://www.portalgraphics.net/pg/illust/individual.php?user_id=n
- Gallery at page m: http://portalgraphics.net/pg/illust/individual.php?user_id=n&page=m&key=&method=
- Example of artist gallery with multiple pages: http://portalgraphics.net/pg/illust/individual/?user_id=3425
- Community Guide
- Event files on information pages
- XML pointing to other URLs: http://www.portalgraphics.net/pg/movie/pg_player/res_movie_data.php?mid=n
- As of July 2017, the images themselves and event files still exist on the live web, though the pages and download links, respectively, are gone