|Archiving status||In progress...|
Yuku is an Internet forum site that allows users to generate forums that are a subdomain of yuku.com. Originally brought to ArchiveTeam's attention with The Classic Horror Film Board.
Forums are separated by subdomains (example.yuku.com) and subforums are sequential and accessible via example.yuku.com/forums/<forum number>, topics are also sequential and can be accessed via example.yuku.com/topic/<topic number>. Pages within topics are indicated like: example.yuku.com/topic/56108/?page=2, topics can also be accessed via rss through example.yuku.com/feed/get/type/rss/source/lead/id/<topic number>
Users can choose their own name, profiles are viewed via <username>.u.yuku.com or <username>.<forum name>.yuku.com. The two may be different depending on how the user registered or if the registration system changed.
- Scrape Google Parsed Raw
- Scrape Bing Parsed Raw (Extracted from the first 20000 pages)
- TODO: Scrape DuckDuckGo Parsed Raw (Didn't return many results)
- TODO: Scrape Twitter
- TODO: Scrape Reddit
- TODO: Scrape links from MediaWiki wikis
- TODO: Scrape the Open Directory Project
- TODO: Scrape the Common Crawl Index
- TODO: Scrape the Wayback Machine
- TODO: Scrape URLTeam dumps
- TODO: Scrape a list of subdomains from DNSdumpster.com (if applicable)
- pentest-tools.com Subdomain search Parsed