|IRC channel||(on EFnet)|
Prodigy.net was mostly archived by the Internet Archive, although more recent pages may be missing due to Prodigy's robots.txt.(link)
Prodigy.net bites the dust.
On June 1,2011 AT&T / Yahoo will kill all Prodigy.net sites. We're trying to save as much of these as we can, a la Geocities. There's a lot of historically significant material on here.
wget -m --no-cookies --header "Cookie: pwpsunsetiz5s0KI7Rvaa2O6MibMhlQ=exists" http://pages.sbcglobal.net/sarah-and-zen/l5r/index.html
TODO: Add more here... Not all of these are confirmed.
- Usernames are not case sensitive. They can have alphanumeric sequences, periods, underscores, and hyphens.
- There doesn't appear to be any ratelimiting, at least from what I (underscor) have done.
- Underscor grabbed 194 unique usernames from google. (Highest pageranks are important, I suppose...)
- Underscor grabbed 315 unique usernames from dmoz
- underscor is checking pages.prodigy.net for every valid 6-letter username.